Most people today judge you by how you look especially your skin. If you can feel that your skin is no longer elastic, then wrinkles may already develop. What you want to know now is if you can actually erase wrinkles.
Many skin care professionals believe that we are only delaying the inevitable. You can depend on the modern dermatological products and home remedies to help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
1. You can apply lotions or facial emollients that uses the Alpha-hydroxic acids or AHAs as their active ingredients. Alpha-hydroxic acids are extracted from fruits, sugar cane, and milk. The Vitamin A in AHAs is responsible for the exfoliation of the dead cells on the epidermis. They also neutralize the free radicals and promotes the production of collagen, diminishing the fine lines.
2. Occasionally, the only after effect that can happen after using Alpha-hydroxic acids is skin soreness. You can try out the product by applying a little portion of the product on a small patch of skin behind the ear. This will tell you whether you will experience irritation from it or not. If it turns red the day after application, then it means your skin is sensitive to the product. If your skin is sensitive to AHAs, then try Dremu Oil, an essential oil. You can read some customers’ reviews on Dremu Oil on the Internet. You will realize it doesn’t irritate your skin.
3. You should try to exfoliating your skin twice a week. It it gets rid of dead and dry skin cells, encouraging new cells to develop. This also helps the skin to absorb the cream or the moisturizer better, since it is hydrated.
4. Have you tried using aloe vera on your face? It has malic acid that helps in diminishing fine lines and creases. Papaya is another good example to use because it contains enzymes that can clear the top layer of the skin.
5. The moisture in the skin can be retained when you apply a moisturizer after washing every morning. Preferably, use a sunscreen with SPF 30 to protect your skin from the ultra-violet rays of the sun. It also prevents wrinkles. You can also try another natural way that is using fresh avocado since it contains vitamin E, an antioxidant.
6. Apart from applying emollients to your face, you can also prevent wrinkles by watching your diet and drinking lots of water. Including foods which are rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help in your daily diet can make your skin looks younger.
7. Good health and improvement of the blood circulation to the skin can be accomplished if you exercise regularly. If you don’t want all your efforts to be put to waste, then don’t smoke or drink alcoholic beverages.
8. You use your facial muscles a lot whenever you are faced with stress. That is why stressed people usually have noticeable fine lines on their faces. Frowning or raising your eyebrows too often can encourage fine lines to form. So, you better avoid doing them.
9. Lastly, as much as possible try to stay indoors particularly between 10 am and 4 pm in the summertime. The weather is so hot outside that your may start to have wrinkles again. When you leave your home during the day, make sure you bring along a hat and a pair of sunglasses for protection from the sun.
Now, do you think it is possible for us to prevent wrinkles? Definitely yes – provided that you take appropriate steps. Laser surgery and Botox injections should be the last resort. Don’t forget that they are not only expensive but you have to endure the pain. Before you attempt the other costly and risky methods, why don’t you try Dremu Oil? It is rich with pure emu oil that rises above the international standard. If you want a natural remedy for wrinkles, then visit Dremu Oil for more information. It is more cost effective than plastic surgeries and Botox treatment